Allegiant Airlines Complaint
Airline Sucks - Flight
Next day rolls around and still no call. I finally called them at 12 noon and asked what the heck was going on. The rep informed me that the flight left at 11:00 am and now I have missed it. I informed the agent that I was supposed to get a call back and he informed me that he had nothing in the “notes.” Notes huh? Did the notes indicate that the representative had told my girlfirend to drive to San Diego? Did the notes indicate that I was supposed to get a call back? No! All the notes indicated was that I was supposed to call back in an hour, WHICH I DID.
Now the flight is gone, I pleaded for another flight, Erin (Allegiant Representative) said no, and I asked how am I supposed to get to San Diego for my flight on Sunday? The reps had no answers for me, and told me I could purchase a new ticket. I asked for at least ½ my money back and I can purchase my own ticket. That wasn’t allowed either. Asked to speak with a supervisor, he indicated that he would put in a “call back form.” Erin said that’s all he could do and hung up on me or common terminology that they use is “terminating the call.” Still waiting on this “supervisor” to call me back. I finally paid my own ticket through US Airways ($150) and flew myself to LAX.
I called on Friday 01/02/09 and Saturday 01/03/09 trying to find out the status. A representative by the name of Holly informed me that supervisors don’t even call back for these types of situations, but if I “wanted” she could fill out the form again. I asked what the point of a new form would be if supervisors didn’t even want to call back. She said that’s all she could help me, submitted the form and hung on me! Today is 01/08/09, still waiting on the call from the supervisor.
This is the worst airlines on the planet. I don’t care what anyone says, they are a nightmare. They claim to be low fare, but after all the fees and everything, they end up being just the same as any airline, however other airlines will at least give you a blanket, pillow, and a soda. The incompetent employees that work here are the worst. What kind of call center doesn’t let you speak with the supervisor or team lead? And why do they charge you a “convenience fee” when you book online, but if you book over the phone you are charged a “convenience fee” as well. WHAT CONVIENANCE!!! Get with the times. I’m embarrassed to tell people I flew this airline. NEVER EVER AGAIN.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Allegiant Airlines reviews
- Allegiant airlines employees are rude
- horrible policies
- refund my money
- allegiant refused me to board the plane
- 2 Single Moms left Standed with 2 one year old babies. no car seats/no luggage/no warning
- Allegiant lost luggage and wont' even return calls!! Worst Customer service ever!!
- Bad Faith Airline
- Unreliable, unacceptable regs, zero customer service. Rip off alert
- WORST AIRLINE EVER
- Clean the floor
- Luggage and terrible customer service
- Baggage Loss Claim
- Allegiant Lost Luggage, and will not respond to claim filed
- Name Change IMPOSSIBLE
- Allegiant will not refund or give voucher because of medical emergency
- Airline complaints
- Priceline wrong flight info
- United Airline by far is the...
- Ordered airline tickets was charged by Orbitz and the Airline
- Sprint beyond horrible
- Be Aware of Booking International Tickets on Orbitz - They don'tell you the baggage policy
- Alaska Airlines
- airline scam
- FAKE MILEAGE PLAN
- CLOSE THIS COMPANY DOWN
- Unbelievable lack of ethics
- AIrline Tickets
- Us airways review
- Customer support sucks
- Travelocity customer service sucks
- Airline Tickets
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you