Allegiant Airlines Complaint
Beware of Allegant Airlines!
I booked a flight for my wife and I to Orlando. Our plans changed and I need to cancel the flight. I was charged $350 to cancel a $750 purchase. I was sent a $400 travel voucher for the remaining balance.
Since I never plan to fly Allegiant after my experience with their customer service, I'm out the total cost of $750.
No one should book a flight on this airline!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Allegiant Airlines reviews
- Never Fly Allegiant
- Terrible customer service
- Don't Waste Your $$$$
- Alligent air
- Baby's Car Seat
- Management is broken
- Allegiant airlines employees are rude
- horrible policies
- refund my money
- allegiant refused me to board the plane
- 2 Single Moms left Standed with 2 one year old babies. no car seats/no luggage/no warning
- Allegiant lost luggage and wont' even return calls!! Worst Customer service ever!!
- Bad Faith Airline
- Unreliable, unacceptable regs, zero customer service. Rip off alert
- WORST AIRLINE EVER
- Clean the floor
- American Airlines The...
- Cheapo came through for me
- Fee charged without checking bag
- Much easier than I expected
- United Airlines lost my bags
- Airline Review
- Flight review
- USERS BEWARE review
- Best Customer Service
- United Airlines is the WORST in...
- Continental airlines
- Airlines review
- Orbitz Reserving & Confirmed Airline Seat
- Alaska Airlines Gives out incorrect departure times and leaves customers to fend for themselves
- animal tickets
- FIRE WATER RESTORATION
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you