Allegiant Airlines Complaint
Beware of Allegant Airlines!
I booked a flight for my wife and I to Orlando. Our plans changed and I need to cancel the flight. I was charged $350 to cancel a $750 purchase. I was sent a $400 travel voucher for the remaining balance.
Since I never plan to fly Allegiant after my experience with their customer service, I'm out the total cost of $750.
No one should book a flight on this airline!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Allegiant Airlines reviews
- Allegiant Airlines - Great C.S.
- Allegiant-Worst Customer Service
- Airline Sucks
- Allegiant BAD Experience with this airline
- Allegiant Airlines Trip
- Holiday Nightmare
- Worst Cutomer Service EVER!!
- Had to purchase another ticket
- Unhappy customer
- Airline flight attendants
- Terrible when you need help
- Worst experience traveling
- Deception Booking
- good customer
- help your customers in time of need
- American Airlines The...
- Cheapo came through for me
- Fee charged without checking bag
- Much easier than I expected
- United Airlines lost my bags
- Airline Review
- Flight review
- USERS BEWARE review
- Best Customer Service
- United Airlines is the WORST in...
- Continental airlines
- Airlines review
- Orbitz Reserving & Confirmed Airline Seat
- Alaska Airlines Gives out incorrect departure times and leaves customers to fend for themselves
- animal tickets
- FIRE WATER RESTORATION
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you